- Video Codec: H.264Â main profile and baseline
- Video Resolution: 720P 960P 1080P
- First stream: 1280x720 1280x960 1920x1080 1920x720
- Second stream: 640x352 640x480 640x352
- Third stream: 320x172 320x240 320x176
- Frame Rate: PAL: 25 FPS(50HZ) NTSC:30 FPS(60HZ)
- Video Compression: 32 Kbps ~ 6Mbps
- Audio Input: 1 CH Line/Mic
- Audio Output: 1 CH Line out
- Audio Codec: G.726/G.711
- Interface: RJ45 interface
- Network Protocol: TCP/IP, HTTP, TCP, ICMP, UDP, ARP, IGMP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, UPNP, RTSP, ect.
- Access Protocol: ONVIF
- Motion detection: 4 respective regions at most
- Alarm linkage: Alarm picture sent by E-mail, alarm images & video uploaded to FTP server
- Time snap: Regular support capturing images to the FTP server
- User management: Provides three levels of rights management (admin, user, guest). Supports modify login user name and password
- Other Common
- Housing Material: Metal
- Operating Conditions: -20 °C ~ 55°C Humidity 95% or less (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Power Consumption: 3W(daytime), 9W(night)
- Waterproof: IP66
- Applicable: Â Outdoor / Indoor
- Weight: 0.5kg
Step 2 - a: How to use PC client software view
- PC client use name: admin, The initial password is empty.
- A:Search for device IP.
- B:Create a new area.
- C:Change the device IP to what you need.
- D:Move the device to the new area.
- E-F:Select the device. Click the "Camera" icon to view it.
- Set to save the video to PC when you have no NVR.
Step 2 - b: Browser view and setup
- Browser input device IP. Recommended use IE 11.(Compatibility View Mode)
Both the user name and password are:: admin. Languages Chinese and English.
- Free to adjust the four motion detection area or full screen.
- Note: Set the alarm. must set the motion detection area first.
Click "P2P" to get UID. UID is very important for remote access.
Step 3: How to set up wifi
- Use PC client to set wifi
- Use the browser to set wifi
Step 4: P2P remote access on PC
- Install the HiP2P Client. Username: admin, password is empty.
- Click the Settings button. Add a new area.
- Enter the camera's UID. Add the device to the new area.
- If you have not changed the device password, the default is admin.
- Click the camera icon to watch videos.
Step 5: P2P remote access on smartphone
- Download "CamHi" from the iPhone App Store or Google Play Store. Or contact us to get all the software.
- Enter the camera UID, user name and password: admin